Monday 20 May 2013

Store Visit


I was in Primark store earlier today and decided to pick up these goodies just in case anyone is interested. Black & White heels available in UK 8/42 . The nude/pinkish sling back shoes available in size UK6/39 while others are available in size UK7/40. Please send price enquiries to info@londonpersonalshopper.org.uk or orders@londonpersonalshopper.org.uk. I also got few clothing pieces like jumpsuits, disco pants, sleeveless blouses, maxi skirts/dresses and more but am looking for the best way to present them on the blog. Let me know if you want them sent to you via emails. Later peeps.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nollywood, the blue sandals bah? Cos u don't wear heels like me..hehehehehe. Been watchin ur likes on this blog *winks* Kharisma

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...