Sunday 13 January 2013

Work Chic:Karen Millen & Long Tall Sally



This is one of my favourite outfit for work. Skirt is from Karen Millen in their new collection while shirt is from Long Tall Sally in their spring 2012 collection. Amazing how the shirt still looks good. Click to see more.











Ignore the mouth please. *covered face* Love the visible back zip

Love the unique peplum design.

Hope you love the look as much as I do and to my anonymous friend that asked if I only wear dresses, hope this answers your query. Off to church people.

3 comments:

  1. Why post most of the items out of stock? Smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. love.I like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shirt colour.
    You are going well on you post now.
    Keep it up. Very soon now you go turn Linda Ikeji:D

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...